The question is not what is the correlation between integrity and performance but rather why do we ignore what we know is true?
Integrity is the essence of everything successful.
- Do you know that?
Success is built through cohesion and adherence to the constancy of the purpose.
- Do you know this is another name for integrity?
As integrity declines, so does workability and as workability declines so does performance.
- Do you know that you demand integrity in electrical, water and sewage systems?
The fundamental element of integrity –truthfulness is critical to survival.
- Do you know that “surfacing the truth” is the essential to lean enterprises?
Integrity is not only personal, it's collective.
- Do you know people or organizations without integrity?
Employees provide discretionary effort based on their perception of the integrity of the systems.
- Do you know that a company with the most discretionary effort wins in the end?
Integrity is not a philosophy or a theory. It is practical, concrete, efficient and effective.
- Do you know people make buying decisions based on the integrity?
Integrity is a shared asset directly correlated to wealth creation.
- Do you know if your money is invested with integrity
Integrity is doing the right thing, doing the next right thing and doing things the right way.
- Do you know any other way to do things?
Of course you know all this.
- Then why do we ignore what you know?
Do you know how to develop more integrity in your life, in your family, in your organization?Call me. I know how to develop integrity. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 706-267-0609. I want to speak to you about integrity and how it can help you and all of us.
Douglas Ross is a businessman and an advocate for integrity. He is the founder of Principle Dynamics